Registration is now closed!
The registration to the Impacts World 2017 conference is now closed. If you are a workshop host or poster/oral presenter, and have not yet registered, please get in touch directly. Unfortuntately we cannot accept any further registrations from non-presenting participatns.
Before completing the registration form, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Completing the registration form is a request to register. The number of conference participants is limited to 400. You will receive an email confirming or rejecting your registration shortly. Those with an accepted contribution (poster or workshop contribution) will be given priority.
- You will be asked to select the workshops in which you would like to participate on each of the three conference days. Please look at the workshop descriptions before making this decision. Each workshop has a maximum of 40 participants. Once a workshop is full, it will no longer be available via the registration form.
- There will be no participant fee for the conference, but all participants are responsible for their own accommodation. The conference will be held at the Kongresshotel, Potsdam, where you will be able to reserve a room at your own cost using the code we will provide to you in the acceptance of your registration.
- No further applications for travel support will be accepted. Those who applied for travel support when submitting an abstract will receive a decision on their application shortly. If your participation depends on this travel support, please wait for the decision before registering.
- If you require an invitation for your travel visa application, please follow this link.
If you still have questions, don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.